"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BLB Ebook Tours - At The Round Table with L.A. Burton






Author L.A. Burton


Welcome to Immortality and Beyond L.A.  Thank you so much for taking time to chat with me today about your book,  Storm of Magick - Logan Wolf Chronicles.  Here is your Mystic Brew,  enjoy.




BK:  What inspired your book to be a series? 
LA:   Logan, I wanted to know more about her.

BK:  How difficult is it to write a series? 
LA:  The hardest thing is to keep each character, description, history, descriptions of place which has to carry over to the next book.



BK:  What is your favorite part about writing? 
LA:   Research and brainstorming.

BK:  Do you have a favorite book in the series? 
LA:  Blood on the Moon, the one I’m working on

BK:  Who is your favorite character? 
LA:  Other then Logan its Ronan.   

BK:  Which one would you most likely invite to dinner? 
LA:  The same, Ronan, I would love to hear what he has see.

BK:  Are you finding yourself running into any challenges while writing this series?
LA:  None

BK:  Where do you draw your inspiration from? 
LA:   Folklore and superstition.

BK:  How did you come up with the title for your series? 
LA:  A friend came up with it.

BK: What do you like to read when you're not writing?
LA:  Witch books, horror, dark fantasy and some YA

BK:  Do you have a favorite author/book? 
LA:  On Writing by Stephen King

BK:  What is one thing your readers would be most surprised to know about you?
LA:   I can see ghost.



BK:  What do you like to do for fun? 
LA:  Watch zombie movies

BK:  What is your favorite food and restaurant? 
LA:  Chocolate and Applebee’s

BK:  Do you have any special announcements or events you would like to share with readers today? 
LA:   I hope book 2 BLOOD ON THE MOON will be out around June.

BK:  Can you tell us about any projects you are currently working on? 
LA:   Logan Wolf book 2 and YA novel.

BK:  Where can readers find you?


Thank you so much for stopping in.  I wish you much success in the future and I look forward to reading your 
work.




No comments:

ShareThis