"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award WOOHOO!

An Award




Well this was an unexpected surprise!  Thank you Margaret West for picking me to receive this award :).  I'm so smiling.


A few rules go with this,  I must thank the person who gave it to me and their blog link (above) and I must share 7 things about myself.  So here goes....

Share 7 things about yourself.

Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers and contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are seven things about me.

1. I'm a Pediatric Home Care Nurse
2. My dreams often become a reality (believe it or not,  I've actually dreamed movies before they're out)
3. I'm normally shy,   I force myself to be an extrovert :)
4. I have 3 children - Brittney 20,  Hunter 13, and Daniel 11
5. I run 90 million websites,  not really but I have a Book Review Site as well as several blogs
6. I love helping other authors get their work into the public eye and founded The Virtual Book Tour Cafe'
7. I talk at the speed of lightening when I get excited lol

My 10 awards go to these fab blog sites, where you'll find me lurking most days!!

Theresa @ Fade Into Fantasy
Kristen @ My Bookish Fairy Tale
Katie @ My Immortal Stories
Tina @ Tina Folsom Blog
EJ @ From The Shadows
Alex @ Electrifying Reviews
Carmel @ Rabid Reads
Nora @ Paranormal Lover's POV
Ami @ Hot Gossip Hot Reviews
Kathy @ I Am A Reader Not A Writer

I hope you all enjoy your award and thank you Margaret again for mine :).  Happy dancing!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Awesome! Thanks so much, BK!!

Amy Blackwelder said...

thank

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Congrats on the award! :D

Nightly Cafe said...

Thank you VC - and You are welcome Theresa and Ami :).

ShareThis