"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays & Hops, Skips, and Jumps!


Wishing Wednesdays is a weekly meme created by Me letting you know books I cannot wait to read and why.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  please grab the picture above and add your blog in a comment.


The exciting sequel to Immortalis Carpe Noctem. 

Rule number one: humans and vampires don't co-exist. One is the hunter and one is the prey. Simple, right? Not for newly-turned vampire Alyssa. A surprise confrontation with Santino Vitale, the Acta Sanctorum's most fearsome hunter, sends her fleeing back to the world she once knew, and Fallon, the human friend she's missed more than anything. Now she has some explaining to do. However, that will have to wait. With the Acta Sanctorum hot on their heels, staying alive is more important than educating a human on the finer points of bloodlust. 






I loved the first book in this series and I just want enough time in my life to start back into it.  I can't wait to see Alyssa in this book and the trouble she encounters :).


Good news,  Katie is going back on tour with Pandora's Box in July.  If you haven't read the first two books yet,  you can get them for a review by signing up clicking the banner for the Immortalis Series above.  I can't wait for the blitz tour it's going to be so much fun!






Until next time,












The MamaZone Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:O) Great blog !!! Cant wait to read Pandoras box !!! I have the first two now on my reader !!! Thanks for the post !! and Congrad katie on the new release !!!

kat
kittee_cat@bigpond.com

ShareThis