"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Best In November Book Cover Contest Winners

Wow what a great contest!  We had several votes and although all the book covers are fantastic,  we can sadly only have one winner.  I will post the covers of the first three books that received the most votes with a link to the author website in my sidebar minus my own so the next 3 runners up will be posted.  I wished I could post them all but I just don't have that kind of room lol.  So now,  without further ado......(eerie music duh duh daaahhhh).....

The Book Cover that received the most votes:

First Place

Second Place

Third Place

Thank you to all who participated.  It was so much fun. Maybe we will do a new release party in December,  voting for your favorite covers.  Let me work out the details. 

Now for the winner that will receive their book of choice - and winner was drawn using Random.org

J.M Cornwell Congratulations!  You are the winner and you may choose a book from the running list.  I will be sending you an email,  and you will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn.  Congrats again!




No comments:

ShareThis