"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Sunday, November 7, 2010

***** Review of Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan

Drowned SorrowDrowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan is a heart pounding, suspenseful, and got-to-know what happens next read!

Megan was a successful business woman that let her job take over her life. When her son commits suicide, on accident, while seeking her attention, her life changes forever.

Not letting her daughter slip away, she takes Jenna on vacation to Moonlight Creek. When they arrive, the town seems like a ghost town.

There is something strange about Moonlight Creek, and Megan and Jenna soon find out there is more to this small village than what meets the eye.

The lake is what controls the people, and as weird events keep happening, Megan becomes scared and desperate to leave. As she fears for hers and her daughters life, she meets an unexpecting encounter, and her daughter and her flee.

What she didn't plan, was for the ones she loves to become a part of it all. Morgan did a fantastic job keeping the suspense alive. This is one book that will have you turning the pages to find out what happens next.

Though I was a little disappointed in the ending, not in a bad way but in a way you wished it ended differently, I loved this book. You will have to decide for yourself how you interpret the ending, whether you to wished it ended differently or not.

I give Drowned Sorrow ***** (5) Stars, BK Walker. http://bkwalkerbooks.weebly.com



View all my reviews

CymLowell

No comments:

ShareThis