"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Do You Know Wednesday - Christmas Themed Movies

This week's What Do You Know Wednesday is Christmas Themed.  In the spirit :) lol.  So it's simple.  Name that movie and you are entered to win Immortyl Kisses Interactive CD,  with bonus Dares And Dreams.  Rules below.

So....Tell Me What Do You Know!













RULES:

Leave a comment with your email address.  This week we're doing things a bit different though,  please email me your answers to bkwalkerbooks@comcast.net with Christmas What Do You Know Wednesday in the subject line.  You must make sure that you leave a comment with your email address though to be entered.  Contest ends December 21.  Good Luck!

No comments:

ShareThis