"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Monday, December 6, 2010

***** NIghtShade by Andrea Cremer

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

www.andreacremer.com

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


All I can say is I want more. NightShade by Andrea Cremer was astounding! I can't wait for Wolfsbane.

Calla is a wolf that is about to marry the Alpha that was chosen for her. Ren, the Alpha of the Bane Wolf Pack has always had a wild streak. He does what he wants, when he wants, but as the Union closes in, he must tone it down and commit to Calla.

Calla is the Alpha wolf to the NightShade pack. Both packs must merge after the Union and learn to get along as they form a new pack together. As Ren and Calla get to know each other, they push their packs to do the same. What they never expected was the relationships that would form among them.

In the meantime, a new kid is on the block, and just happens to be related to an important Keeper. Shay is a mere mortal boy who the Keepers have entrusted the wolves to keep safe from harm. As Calla obides by her orders, she comes face to face with the very boy she rescued in the mountains not very long ago.

As she gets to know Shay, not only does she unlock immortal secrets, but is now caught between two hearts.

On the night of the Union, Calla is faced with many decisions, including learning the truth about her very existence. Will Calla be able to choose her hearts desire or will she have to conform to the way things have always been?

I loved NightShade. It was a great read, fast paced and one that will definitely leave you wanting more.



View all my reviews

CymLowell





1 comment:

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

I got my copy in the mail today!! When I am finished reading Banished by Sophie Littlefield I am going to read this next!

Kristen
My Bloody Fairy Tale

ShareThis