"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thrilling Thursdays & Twitter Friend Thursday

Thrilling Thursdays is a weekly meme where I introduce you to a book where the cover caught my eye this week.  Want to join me?  Copy the above picture and create your own Thrilling Thursday,  then leave me a comment with your link letting me know so I can hop over to see what book cover caught your eye this week.  Also, join me in Twitter Friend Thursday by clicking the button below.


A Novella of the Mirus:

Trouble. That’s what wolf-shifter Mick Guidry thinks when a beautiful woman appears in his New Orleans bar with a hurricane at her back. His first impression is confirmed when Sophie starts asking questions about his missing waitress, Liza. Mick will do anything to rescue a member of the pack he’s made for himself, including forming an unlikely alliance with a woman with a badge.







 I love the eyes of this girl.  They are so mysterious and evil lol.  I love this cover. 


Twitter Friend Thursday!


Follow Me on Twitter and I will follow you back,  I'm #315.  Click the bird to see all participating Tweeters.

Happy Thursday!

Until next time,

No comments:

ShareThis