"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays and Hops, Skips & Jumps!


Wishing Wednesdays is a weekly meme letting you know books I cannot wait to read and why.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  please grab the picture above and add your blog in a comment.

Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest-this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.








I haven't even gotten to the first book in this series yet and she's already released a second!  Eeeek!  I can't wait to start reading this!  I am so in love with the covers they are brilliant!  I can't wait to read them!




Join me on the hops.  Click an image to be taken to the hosting page for all the links to participating blogs and facebook pages :).

Happy Hopping!

1 comment:

SondraMama said...

following from The MamaZone! =]
http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/

ShareThis