"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Thursday, March 3, 2011

BLB Ebook Tours - His Elle by Jemima Valentino


Today I Am





With Author Jemima Valentino

A creature of beauty and intelligence is a rare breed, especially one who so wantonly offers the submission of her soul to another.

Through a chance meeting at an urgent care clinic, Elle and her Master soon fall unintentionally and desperately in love, embarking on a deeply intense BDSM relationship. Knowing they must soon part, Elle is pushed further than ever before. Through one final limitless display of submission, expertly guided by her Master, can Elle truly release her fears and give him all of her heart? 









My Thoughts:

Don't try this at home.




I have to say I don't usually get into the whole S&M,  Dominatrix aspect of things but this title sure kept my interest.  From a broken woman to falling in love,  trust is definitely something you would have to have between two people participating in this type of sex. 

Elle was attacked the night she showed up at the clinic.  He was captivated by her beauty and only wanted to fix her.  Two years later,  after her being his submissive all the while,  it's time for him to go home to his wife.  Elle not only fell in love with him too,  she bared her entire soul giving him complete trust.  I'm not going to divulge in the details of what acts were performed,  this would ruin the story for you,  but I will say that at one point I found myself almost crying with Elle as she trusted beyond how much anyone should trust one person.  He is her Master,  and she will obey his every command.

When the day comes that he has to leave,  they are both heartbroken knowing they would never find a love like theirs again.  Elle is left with knowing she will never allow anyone to penetrate her walls of trust believing he will someday return for her.

I read this in one sitting and it was definitely a gripping tale.  I give His Elle ***** (5) Stars.  Fantastic read and Valentino wastes no time getting down and dirty - so to speak.  

Thank you so much for joining with me today Jemima.  I am so excited to have you here.  Here is your mystic brew. 

 
Fun Facts about Jemima Valentino:

BK:  Fantasy or Horror?
Definitely fantasy, I love to lose myself in something utterly fantastic and so far removed from reality that I can fade into a different world for a few hours. Something dark though, I have an affinity with the things that live in the dark.

BK:  Day or Night?
Night, with a full moon and a spattering of stars.

BK:  Favorite Drink?
I don’t drink alcohol, or at least very rarely, so it would have to be a hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.

BK:  Favorite Movie?
‘Once’ with Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová. I developed a little bit of an unhealthy addiction to Glen Hansard after watching this film. The music is simply stunning and his accent is delicious.  

BK:  What is a must have to write?
My Sony Vaio and a good online thesaurus. And tea. Lots and lots of tea. Oooh, and chocolate.

BK:  If you could possess a supernatural power, what would it be and why?
Invisibility. It would be very cool to sneak into places after dark, or scare the shit out of irritating people.

BK:  Favorite Book?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. You can’t beat the classics. Secondly, the entire Adrian Mole series by Sue Townsend as they made me laugh ‘til I cried.

BK:  Favorite Author?
Equally, Sue Townsend & Stephen King.

BK:  Favorite Song?
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard or Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

BK:  Favorite Saying?
“The moral high ground is a great place to visit, but don’t build a house on it” once said by my Granddad in response to a difficult decision I had to make.

BK:  What is one thing your readers would be most surprised to know about you?
I’m allergic to rum, it makes me violent.

BK:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
A naked bungee jump for charity when I was in my early twenties. The pictures were all over the local newspapers but I did manage to raise quite a bit of money!

BK:  What do you hope readers will most take away from your writing?
I hope that readers of His Elle will identify with the fact that above all else it is a love story and a tale of healing and not just an erotic novella (even though there is a lot of sex in it!). Also, I hope it helps to give a glimpse into BDSM and helps to explain why some choose to live in this alternative lifestyle.

BK:  If someone could describe you in one word,  what would it be?
Smokey

My Links

My blog - http://jemimavalentino.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/jemimavalentino
GoodReads - http://www.goodreads.com/jemima_valentino

His Elle for Amazon Kindle - http://www.amazon.com/His-Elle-BDSM-erotica-ebook/dp/B004HO6AAO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295907666&sr=8-1
His Elle for B&N Nook Book - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/His-Elle/Jemima-Valentino/e/2940011180293/?itm=1&USRI=jemima+valentino
His Elle on Smashwords - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/35785

Thank you so much for chatting with me today Jemima.  It has been such a pleasure having you here and I loved His Elle.  I wish you much success in the future and will definitely keep watch for more titles from you.

No comments:

ShareThis