"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review & Best Seller for a Day - A Walk In The Snark by RachelintheOC


If you have not heard of Best Seller for a Day yet,  allow me to enlighten you.  Best Seller for a Day is where an author over at the Indie Book Collective is chosen to promote their book on Amazon for just 99cents throughout an entire day.  Always combined with other great books that you can get at a discount too,  I've found some pretty amazing books through this event.  Today the book chosen is A Walk in the Snark by RachelintheOC.  I was asked to review this book for this event,  and boy am I glad I agreed.  Check out my review.

Omg Funny!  I had not met Rachel prior to reading this book,  but if you want to read some crazy topics on men vs women,  then this is your book.  Rachel talks about the Man Code and Chick Speak,  giving us her insight to these two creatures that couldn't be more different from each other.  Her analogy is Men are from Seinfeld and Woman are from Friends.  I loved it!

Let me just tell you that Rachel holds nothing back in this fantastic read!  Very fast paced and she will have you rolling on the floor laughing with some of the crazy things she talks about.  If your easily offended maybe this book won't be for you,  but I will say that she gives enough insight for both men and women to enjoy it.

I couldn't help but wonder the entire time I was reading this,  What would she be like to hang out with?  I bet I'd be going home with sore cheeks and abs from laughing so hard.  Don't miss out on this marvelous laugh out loud read.  You won't be sorry I promise.  Don't forget to check Rachel out at www.rachelintheoc.com for more laughs and to stay up to date.


Click below to purchase A Walk in the Snark for just $.99,  today for Best Seller for a Day!  Let's help Rachel reach the top!  You won't regret it.  Heck!  For $.99 why not?

And if that doesn't take you to the right place - Click Here
Once you get there,  the first thing you should see is Best Seller for a Day,  then a list of the other books you can get at a discount too.


You're going to love this book!







Until next time,

1 comment:

Amber Scott said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I laughed to tears. Where was this book back when my husband and I met?!?!?

ShareThis