"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantasy Fridays and Friday Follows

Woohoo!  It's FRIDAY!  Are you ready for some eye candy?  Sorry I've been out of the loop for past couple of weeks,  my work schedule has been crazy.  I've found some hot stuff though,  I'm sure you will enjoy heehee!  Then hop on down and join me for Follow Me Fridays.  So happy it's the weekend!





Book Pick of the Week:


It turns out playing Cupid isn't a fun gig. It's a punishment for the romantically challenged. And Millie is the most challenged of all! Pull the string... Millie simply needs to get one couple together. Steady... Who easier than divorcees who still love one another? Aim... The stage is set, the lovers in place. Release... Only Millie misses the mark... by a mile.




































So here is the linky:




Until next time,

No comments:

ShareThis