"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, April 8, 2011

Join My Review Team






Okay my lovley peeps!  I am in need of some serious reviewers to join my review team over at BK Walker Book Reviews.  If you would be interested in joining,  please hop on over to the site to see all the books I have available for review.  Many of them are ebooks and I can send them to you in whatever format you choose - PDF, Epub, Mobi etc. 

If you see a book you like,  simply drop me an email to bkwalkerbooks@comcast.net and include your picture or a picture you wish to use along with genre preference so I can add you to the team member list.

If you know of someone that loves to read and review,  please send them my way.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Until next time,

No comments:

ShareThis