"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4.5 Flaming Roses for Raven's Kiss by Toni LoTempio

Raven's Kiss by Toni LoTempio was my second experience with Toni's writing and it was great. Every time I read her work I can't wait to see what else she's going to bring out.

Raven Grace is an angry shapeshifter. She was turned by a demon named Aega and her life mission is to find him and kill him so he can't do this to anyone else.

After her last capture with the Special Recovery Unit, her boss puts her on mandated personal time off. She is to take a break and get her anger under control.

Just when Raven is about to complain, she comes across another case that could lead her to the very demon she hunts. Before she can start the chase, she must do a little time travelling.

Learning how to cross worldly planes, she gets a peek of what and who she will be dealing with when she learns of Finn McPhea. Not only does her body heat rise at the mere glance of him, but now she must convince him that she wants to help put a stop to this demon, working by his side keeping her carnal desires in check.

I loved this story so much! I loved Raven from the very first introduction of her. She has such a kick ass attitude and I tend to lean towards those heroines, especially if they are a woman. You will fall in love with all of these characters and find yourself anxiously turning the pages to see how it all works out.

LoTempio's writing just keeps getting better and better. I can' t wait for her next release.



1/2

     

No comments:

ShareThis