"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fantasy and Follow Fridays!



Welcome back to Fantasy Fridays.  I am so happy you are here.  For those of you that are here for first time,  Fantasy Fridays is a weekly meme I started that is all about Desire and Fantasy.  I hope you will join me by grabbing the picture above,  then leaving me a comment leaving your blog link so I can hop on over to check out your eye candy and/or Erotica Book Pick of the Week.  That's right,  you don't have to do the eye candy if you choose not to :).  Also,  please hop along with me during Follow Me Friday and join in my new Friday Follow,  Step out of the Pages.  There is a linky below to add your blog plus the other hops I follow on Fridays.  I hope to see you along the way. 







 Taylor Kinney
 Salman Khan

This weeks Erotica Book Pick:

Vampire Amaury LeSang is cursed to feel everybody's emotions like a permanent migraine. The only way to alleviate the pain is through sex. When he meets the feisty human woman Nina, a cure for his ailment seems within reach: in her presence all pain vanishes.

Unfortunately, Nina is out to kill him because she believes he's involved in her brother's death. And she would succeed if only Amaury's bad boy charm didn't play havoc with her hormones and catapulted her into his arms and his bed every time she was near him.

As every kiss brings them physically closer, danger is lurking and threatens to destroy the little trust they have in each other.

    Check out my review HERE. I just realized I posted this last week too but the book is that good and I wanted to share my review :).







BannerFans.com




So here is the linky:

1 comment:

Kyanara_BJD said...

hi,

thnx for stopping by my blog today!
Have a wonderfull weekend!
Kyanara

ShareThis