"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fantasy Fridays and Friday Follows


Today is Friday WOOHOO!  Welcome to Fantasy Fridays!  Today is the day you get some eye candy that is simply DELICIOSO!  Plus this week's Erotica pick of the week.  This weekly meme was created by yours truly and if you want to join me,  grab the pic,  comment me letting me know with your blog addy so I can hop on over and check yours out too.  So are you ready????





This week's Erotica book pick is.....

Vampire Amaury LeSang is cursed to feel everybody's emotions like a permanent migraine. The only way to alleviate the pain is through sex. When he meets the feisty human woman Nina, a cure for his ailment seems within reach: in her presence all pain vanishes.

Unfortunately, Nina is out to kill him because she believes he's involved in her brother's death. And she would succeed if only Amaury's bad boy charm didn't play havoc with her hormones and catapulted her into his arms and his bed every time she was near him.

As every kiss brings them physically closer, danger is lurking and threatens to destroy the little trust they have in each other.



I just finished reading this book!  AWESOME! It will be getting 5 Flaming Roses :).




  
























Join me for Follow Me Fridays:

;





Here is the linky:

Until next time,


3 comments:

Nightly Cafe said...

Happy Friday Everyone - please leave your blog address so I can access you easily to follow you back :).

Thanks and have a great weekend!
BK

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

Hopping by for the follow friday.

Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
My Hop

ShareThis