"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, June 17, 2011

Reader's Choice Award Winners!



We had some awesome entries for the Heart of Eden Short Story Contest.  I loved all of the stories submitted, but unfortunately we can only have one number one.  So thank you to all the authors that took time to write up a story and thank you to everyone that voted.

Here are your Reader's Choice Poll Results.


Winner: Debra Chapoton with The Spanish Stranger

We had a tie for the next 2 runners up: 
Lara Hogg with An Angel's Gamble 
Dawn Meyers with Heart of Eden

Our voter winner is:
#2 Cindy Bennett

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners! 

Thank you again to all the authors that entered and all the reader's that voted!

Until next time,



No comments:

ShareThis