"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thrilling Thursdays #6


Thrilling Thursdays is a weekly meme where I share with you a book cover that caught my eye this week.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  simply grab the picture above or create your own and leave me a comment letting me know you sharing a book cover so I can hop on over to see it.  Don't forget to leave me your blog link.

This weeks TT Book Cover:

Larissa is on the verge of complete insanity. She has grown up feeling a connection to the rural woodlands near her home. She has never been able to find what or who has been calling to her. Dante comes from an ancient line of shifters whose sole purpose is to keep their charges safe from vampires. 


Isn't it beautiful?  I love the colors and the contrast of this cover. The wolf in the background makes it even more intriguing.  I love it.




What cover caught your eye?


















Until next time,

















No comments:

ShareThis