"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thrilling Thursdays & Twitter Hop


Thrilling Thursdays is a weekly meme where I share with you a book cover that caught my eye this week.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  simply grab the picture above or create your own and leave me a comment letting me know you sharing a book cover so I can hop on over to see it.  Don't forget to leave me your blog link.



Welcome to a new America that is built on blood, sweat, and gears...
In steam age America, men, monsters, machines, and magic battle for the same scrap of earth and sky. In this chaos, bounty hunter Cedar Hunt rides, cursed by lycanthropy and carrying the guilt of his brother's death. Then he's offered hope that his brother may yet survive. All he has to do is find the Holder: a powerful device created by mad devisers-and now in the hands of an ancient Strange who was banished to walk this Earth.
In a land shaped by magic, steam, and iron, where the only things a man can count on are his guns, gears, and grit, Cedar will have to depend on all three if he's going to save his brother and reclaim his soul once and for all...









     

No comments:

ShareThis