"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thrilling Thursdays #1

Thrilling Thursdays is a new feature I'm starting.  Here you will see what book cover caught my eye this week and what I loved about it.


Passion. Fate. Loyalty.
Would you risk it all to change your destiny?
The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world.
But that's exactly what happened.
Face-to-face with dark forces, spell-binding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.
Tiger's Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more.





This cover is gorgeous.  I love the tiger and the colors,  they are so drawing.  I've added this book to my TBR.

Want to join me in Thrilling Thursdays?  Add your blog to the linky below so I can hop over to see what cover grabbed your attention this week.





No comments:

ShareThis