"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fantasy Fridays #1

Random eye candy of the week :).  What a way to start the weekend huh?



I'll take one of them....whew!  I do love me some muscles :).

My Erotic Book Pick of the Week :):

Warning: explicit and graphic sex, incl. voyeurism and other sexual taboos. This is an erotic novella.

Venice Vampyr by Tina Folsom

Venice, early 1800s

Isabella Tenderini, a wealthy merchant's widow rescues a stranger from drowning in one of Venice's canals. And how does the man repay her selfless act? By kissing her - her, a respectable woman.

Not only is Raphael di Santori grateful for his life being saved, he would also like to thank his rescuer very intimately - more intimately than decorum allows. But then, Raphael has never been one to play by the rules - as a vampire he doesn't have to.

This is a novella of approx. 139 pages / 31,000 words.
Each chapter is illustrated with a photo of Venice from the author's own collection.

Watch for my upcoming review of this title February 6 when Tina stops in on her BLB Ebook Tour.



Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

ShareThis