"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fantasy Fridays #3

Photobucket

I've been a bit behind with my weekly features but I'm ready now lol.  Again Fantasy Fridays is a weekly post created by me to talk about new books that we think are great and pure eye candy!  I hope you will join me so I can see what your book of the week will be.  This post is intended for those 18 and over,  so if you're not 18 and don't want slapped upside the head by your parents,  please exit this page now :).




As you all know Tina Folsom is my newest favorite author and I'm currently reading this so....

This week's Erotic Book Pick of the Week:


Vampire bachelor Samson can't get it up anymore. Not even his shrink can help him. That changes when the lovely mortal auditor Delilah tumbles into his arms after a seemingly random attack. Suddenly there's nothing wrong with his hydraulics - that is, as long as Delilah is the woman in his arms.

His scruples about taking Delilah to bed vanish when his shrink suggests it's the only way to cure his problem. Thinking all he needs is one night with her, Samson indulges in a night of pleasure and passion.

However, another attack on Delilah and a dead body later, and Samson has his hands full: not only with trying to hide the fact he's a vampire, but also with finding out what secrets Delilah harbors for somebody to want her harm.
Purchase on Amazon Kindle


Until next time,

2 comments:

sim only deals said...

yes i like this story..

Barb said...

Happy Friday!
I think I'll have to pick up that Tina Folsom book! I've read a few of her's but this title is new to me. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend!

Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

ShareThis