"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays 4 & Hops, Skips, Jumps


Wishing Wednesday's is a weekly meme I created to let you know what books I can't wait to read and/or put into my hands.  If you would like to join me,  simply grab the picture up above and leave me a comment with your link so I can check you out.  Of course I welcome all comments,  so please comment even if you're not joining me :).  This week's Wishing Wednesday is a book I've just introduced you to last week.  I can't seem to get these characters off my mind and cannot wait until I am able to start reading this series.


Flirting With The Grave…
Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father – the one responsible for ruining her mother’s life. Then she’s captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unlikely partnership.
In exchange for help finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She’s amazed she doesn’t end up as his dinner – are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn’t have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side … and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

Visit Jeaniene Frost and read the first 20% of Halfway to the Grave (Book I in the Night Huntress Series)
The synopsis of these books in this series is phenomenal.  I've read some fantastic reviews and I'm just all giddy to start reading Cat and Bones' stories.  Not to mention the titles are just awesome and I love all of the covers.  Stop in and check them out :).
This weeks hops:
Sorry guys,  for FB this week I added the link for here,  but if you look over to the right you will see my Like Me FB page.  Just click like and you're good :).  Thanks.


Just click on any button to be taken to the hop's hosting site.  Add your blog to the linky and click on the other participating blogs to join in the fun.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Self Sagacity said...

I recently watched Interviewed with the Vampire again for 15 minutes, couldn't go for 16 mins, it was too spooky for me. The stuff that never phase me when I was younger...

ShareThis