"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays #3

Wishing Wednesdays is a weekly meme letting you know books I cannot wait to read and why.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  please grab the picture above and add your blog in a comment.

The exciting sequel to Immortalis Carpe Noctem.

Becoming a vampire saved Alyssa from death, but the price was high: the loss of everything and everyone attached to her mortal life. She's still learning to cope when a surprise confrontation with Santino Vitale, the Acta Sanctorum's most fearsome hunter, sends her fleeing back to the world she once knew, and Fallon, the friend she's missed more than anything.

Alyssa breaks vampire law by revealing her new, true self to her old friend, a fact which causes strong division in the group that should support her most: her clan.

Worse yet, her revelation entangles Fallon in the struggle between vampires and hunters and the Acta Sanctorum is ready to attack again, with a new army of hybrid creations: the Frenzy Soldiers.

If Alyssa hopes to survive and keep her mortal friend safe, she'll have to be willing to make a deal with the enemy, and regain her clan's support. It will take everyone working together in a precarious truce to fight against the Acta Sanctorum's new threat.


Because I'm so ready to get back into Alyssa's story and have been reading so many great reviews on this novel,  I can't wait to get through some of my reviews to be able to start this book.  I'm so excited. I can't read fast enough lol.

Until next time,








Join me on the hops.  Click an image to be taken to the hosting page for all the links to participating blogs and facebook pages :).

Happy Hopping!

2 comments:

mrsking14 said...

Thanks so much for the follow! I'm following you back from The Suburban Housewife!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. You can also add your blog to our Blog Hop! Have a Sweet Week.
http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

ShareThis