"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fantasy Fridays #2

Photobucket


Fantasy Fridays is just something for a little fun,  with some *smiling* eye candy and erotic book feature of the week.  Enjoy :).  Join me at any time,  just leave me a link to your blog so I can hop on over to check out your eye candy and book pick of the week :).


This week's book pick:

Halloween Fantasies by Katie Salidas

Explore your vampire fantasies with this novella: Halloween Fantasies

Touted as the sexiest party of the year, the annual Halloween Fantasy Ball is the one place a girl can let loose and succumb to her wildest fantasies.

Disguised as a sexy vampire huntress, Sasha captures the attention of Dante, a real life creature of the night. For Sasha, meeting bona fide vampire is enough to fulfill one of her life long fantasies. She's ready to go home a happy woman.

But Dante has other plans. It is after all, a night of fantasies, and he has a few of his own to share.


I just purchased this on my Kindle, and I cannot wait to read it :).
 

Until next week....

No comments:

ShareThis