"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays #2

Wishing Wednesdays is a weekly meme letting you know books I cannot wait to read and why.  If you would like to join me for this weekly feature,  please grab the picture above and add your blog to the linky below.

 Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2)  by Andrea Cremer

This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.






I fell in love with Nightshade and read it in a sitting and a half,  (working, cooking supper,  sports, etc.).  The book only left me wanting more and I can't wait for Wolfsbane to be released,  July 26, 2011.  I know I got a bit of a wait but still waiting lol.

Until next week,


No comments:

ShareThis