"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Friday, February 11, 2011

*New* Follow Me Fridays


BannerFans.com




I was having trouble finding information for a few of the Follow Me Fridays so I just decided to create my own.  Some of them the linkys were expired,  others I just couldn't find their details to post,  and maybe I'm just slow but here it is.  Take a break from reading and join me on Fridays.  I will create a page that will be easy to find and sign up to participate for future Fridays so I hope to see you on the list.  If you have suggestions for this,  please contact me.  We can incorporate a weekly question,  or a favorite book,  etc.  This week we will keep it simple and just do a hop.  Next week we can start a definite theme.

So here is the linky:











What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?   I love the strong silent type.  Sends chills to my bones knowing that the brute will come out of that type when needed.

Photobucket

Question for Above - What is your favorite genre?  My answer:  Paranormal anything.

16 comments:

Tena said...

Happy Friday!!
I am your newest follower! Hope you have a great weekend

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I love your answer! I am also a new follower and I think I am going to find lots of new adult books from here! I am in need of some.

BLHmistress said...

Hi , hopping on thru I am kind of stuck on your hottie pics, I agree I so love Tina she is awesome. I love dark broody type 'sigh'. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Selena said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book and following. I'm here to do the same.

We read a lot of the same authors. I love Tina Folsom's writing and have a few reviews of her books coming up on my blog, as well as an interview with Jemima Valentino about her book.

Have a great weekend!

Selena
The Enchanted Book

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you! Those eye candy pics above....um, Yum!, haha....I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews.
Hope you have a great weekend :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Sally Bibrary said...

Happy Friday, hon - thanks for stopping by!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Hopping along... My favorite genre is M/M romance right now. Happy Friday!

Miranda ~ SVZ Books Reviews

Neena said...

Kewl blog. =) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Redd @ the wyld hollow

Ronda Tutt said...

MY MY MY! I am so drooling over you nice eye candy - LOL

Hi, new follower here, just hopping by to say hello and wish you a great day and weekend.

My favorite genre is Paranormal Erotic Romance.

Awesome blog!

-petit said...

Thanks for your visit in my blog :)

I'm following you back! :D

-petit
http://abookandacupcake.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Thanks for dropping by. New follower! I love the bloody eye ball gif for eye candy. Quite ironic :-)
My Hop

Test Blog said...

Thanks for visiting us today! I love your blog. I'm a new follower under my solo account Book of Secrets. Have a great weekend!

~ Diana

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

"Paranormal Anything" - yep! That explains it perfectly!

Can't wait to see more from you, and I love love love your blog name!

Have a great weekend!
Amanda
glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

New Follower from the follow. I would like to do the hop that you started. Following you on twitter so tweet it and I will.

Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Lisa Jo said...

Hey there! Happy Blog Hop Friday! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I love the strong silent type...just love them!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

ShareThis