"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Monday, February 14, 2011

Winners for Love Follower Blog Hop and Venice Vampyr Ebook

Thank you to all who stopped in during the Love Hop and to comment on Tina Folsom's Interview.  Welcome to all the new followers,  I hope I got everyone to follow back,  if I didn't I apologize just send me a note and I will follow you back :).  It was a great hop and so much fun!  So without further ado.....


Winner for BK Walker's Paranormal Interactive CD :    

#13 Chrissy @ Chrissys World of Books

Winners for Immortyl Kisses Ebook :  

#5 Meredith Miller
#12 Trin R

Winner for Dares And Dreams Ebook:

#4 Lora @ Read for your Future

Winner for this title is #14 - Sara

Please watch your emails as I will be sending them out to get your information :).  Congratulations to all our winners! 

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!

Until next time,

No comments:

ShareThis