"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mailbox Mondays #3






Well,  this week I received quite an extensive list of books.  So I'm not going to post a synopsis with each book that's how big the list is.  Again, if you want to join me in this weekly meme,  please leave me a comment with your blog link so I can hop on over.

In my mailbox this week...

From the Author:
           
























From Publisher/Publicist:

     



































Books I Won:

      













Books I Purchased:

       












        












         

























Available on Amazon


Available at Smashwords

Whew!  That is what was in my mailbox this week.  I was a little book crazy,  I couldn't help it :).

What was in your mailbox?

Until next time,

1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read the tiger's curse!! thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm following you now too :)

ShareThis